Standard Operating Procedure:
- MANDATORY for all customers to scan MySejathera QR Code upon entering the premise. Hand sanitizers will be provided at the entrance, and customers must use them before entering.
- ONLY fully vaccinated customers are allowed to enter the premise. Fully Vaccinated is considered as:
- Individuals who have taken the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Sinovac vaccines, which require two doses, must have passed 14 days from the date of their second vaccination.
- Individuals who have taken the Johnson & Johnson or CanSino vaccines, which require one dose, must have passed 28 days from the date of their vaccination.
- Those with body temperatures exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius are NOT ALLOWED to enter.
- Customers with Low Risk or Casual Contact Low Risk in MySejahtera are allowed to enter.
- It is MANDATORY for employees, suppliers, and customers to properly wear face masks while within the premise except during jumping
- Couples who are fully vaccinated are ALLOWED to bring their children who are 12 years or younger after they have completed the 14days/28 days mark. Non-participating parents/guardians are NOT allowed to drop off their children at the park unattended during the session and must accompany their children in the park. (Parents are charged the same rates)
- Customers who wish to enter MUST show their digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate or card, to prove that they are fully vaccinated.
SuperPark Malaysia is operating at FULL capacity inclusive of Visitors and Management staff. The maximum capacity is 250 persons only.
SuperPark Malaysia has the right to refrain customers from entering the premise that does not comply with the SOPs
SuperPark Malaysia is operating at above 100% fully vaccinated staff that has completed the second dose, and a booster shot and passed the 14 days mark.
Source: Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM)/ Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH)