Experience the awesome excitement at
SuperPark Malaysia for the whole day!
SUPER DAY TICKET
SAT, SUN, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY, EXCLUDE SAT, SUN, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
- Tickets and wristbands issued or purchased are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not for re-sale.
- All guests are required to read and acknowledge SuperPark Malaysia waiver form before getting into the Park. Guests are welcome to do so online or onsite.
- Same price applies for adults and children 3 years old or above. Free admission for Children below 3 years old.
- Any child aged 8 or below must ALWAYS be accompanied and supervised by a responsible guardian (aged 18 or above) with paid and valid admission.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your session.
- *For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height and age limit, please refer to our website for the details.
- Proof of birth date is required upon check-in (children below 3 years old).
- SuperPark grip socks are always required while you are in the park. Ticket price is excluding socks; RM5 for one pair.
- We strongly recommend booking your tickets in advance to ensure you can play when you want. Online tickets may sell out in advance resulting in walk-ins not being able to play.
- Guests on Morning Mayhem session must clear and turnover their lockers by 1:15pm.
- Guests on Middle Session must clear and turnover their lockers by 5:45pm.
- Guests inside the park without a valid ticket and wristband will be liable to a surcharge of RM300.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Malaysia reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Malaysia’s discretion