Experience the awesome excitement at
SuperPark Malaysia for the whole day!
OPERATION HOURS CHANGES ANNOUNCEMENT
Our operation hours is affected during this period:
Regular Day: 24 Feb – 20 May 2020
Operation Hours: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Super Day: remains the same
Operation Hours: 9:00am – 9:00pm
SUPER DAY TICKET
SAT, SUN, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY, EXCLUDE SAT, SUN, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
- Tickets and wristbands issued or purchased are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not for re-sale.
- All guests are required to read and acknowledge SuperPark Malaysia waiver form before getting into the Park. Guests are welcome to do so online or onsite.
- Same price applies for adults and children 3 years old or above. Free admission for Children below 3 years old.
- Any child aged 8 or below must ALWAYS be accompanied and supervised by a responsible guardian (aged 18 or above) with paid and valid admission.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your session.
- For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits, please refer to below:
- Max 100cm:
- Kid’s Gym
- Max 120cm:
- Kid’s Trampoline Platform
- Min 95cm:
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Min 100cm:
- Pedal Car Track
- Tube Slide (max 200cm)
- Flying Fox
- Robo Keeper
- Ninja Track
- Skate & Scoot World
- Ice Skating
- Min 120cm:
- Trampoline Platform
- Obstacle Wall
- Min 140cm:
- Other activities without height restrictions:
- Sliding Mountains
- Kid’s Adventure City
- Hot Stepper
- Gymnastics Area
- Max 100cm:
- Activities that require sports closed-toe shoes:
- Skate and Scoot World
- Proof of birth date is required upon check-in (children below 3 years old).
- SuperPark grip socks are always required while you are in the park. Ticket price is excluding socks; RM5 for one pair.
- We strongly recommend booking your tickets in advance to ensure you can play when you want. Online tickets may sell out in advance resulting in walk-ins not being able to play.
- Guests on Morning Mayhem session must clear and turnover their lockers by 1:15pm.
- Guests on Middle Session must clear and turnover their lockers by 5:45pm.
- Guests inside the park without a valid ticket and wristband will be liable to a surcharge of RM300.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the Conditions of Entry and use of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- SuperPark Malaysia reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Malaysia’s discretion