NEW annual pass (individual)
Become a SuperAnnualPass member to enjoy Finnish fun in SuperPark! It will bring joyful play to people of all ages and walks of life for an entire year, offering over 25 fun, healthy and energizing activities under one roof. The individual annual pass is suitable for both child and adult, one pass per person is now as low as RM29 per month!
- Unlimited access to SuperPark throughout the year*
- A range of exclusive party discount, shopping discounts and offers
- Exclusive invitation to events of special activities
With the new SuperSession in place, how does it affect our admission to SuperPark Malaysia?
To better facilitate the disinfection routine and additional precautionary measures, SuperPark Malaysia has established the new SuperSession. For current Annual Pass holders, the entries will be as per below:
How to redeem
- The SuperAnnualPass redemption will start from 5 December 2019 onwards.
- Bring the receipt (QR Code) to reception counter to redeem SuperAnnualPass.
- Identification required for registration and verification purposes.
- Individual photo will be taken on the spot and printed on the card.
- Validity of the SuperAnnualPass starts from the date of redemption
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To utilise the SuperAnnualPass benefits, physical membership card must be presented and no facsimile allowed.
- Annual pass is only for personal use and may not be shared including and not limited to corporate, travel agent or tour service.
- Restricted entries may apply should park capacity reaches maximum.
- The management highly recommends online booking prior to visitation to avoid disappointment.
- This card is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The usage of the card is only valid for account holder with valid proof of ID.
- If the card is stolen or lost, a replacement fee of RM10 will be imposed for the replacement of a new card.
- Misuse and breach on above terms and conditions may result in confiscation of the SuperAnnualPass card.
- SuperPark Malaysia reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.