Roles and Responsibility
- Establish a strong and clear sense of brand integrity at every touchpoint with the key audience groups in accordance with the brand guidelines and support materials provided by SuperPark HQ.
Graphic and Creatives Design
- Create original, creative and engaging content for use across all online platforms including shooting video/photography, re-purposing existing content, discovering and re-creating external content which is on-brand.
- Create and localize on-brand marketing collaterals including posters, flyers, In-venue signages and display, and ad-hoc marketing material preparations.
Skills & Experience Required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years graphic design and video editing experience working with a variety of social media channels, as well as English communication.
You will be creative savvy, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Adobe Photoshop CC Suite
- Experience producing high-quality campaign artwork, landing pages, EDM’S and banners
- Experience producing motion graphics and animations for web and mobile
- An understanding of front-end development and responsive design
- Hands-on, professional application of best practice web/mobile design (UX/UI)
- Customer centred design/CX experience
- Motion graphic skills including use of After Effects
- Strong skills in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro are required
Experience with youth, sports or other relevant lifestyle brands is preferred and tertiary qualifications in Multi-Media design are preferred but not essential.
Most importantly, the multimedia designer needs to live and breathe the brand culture and values. You need to be a straight-talker and a problem-solver. You need to be ready to roll their sleeves up and get in alongside the team to make stuff happen. You also need to be a leader with confidence born from self-belief, not ego.
If you want to work for people who make you feel motivated, developed and appreciated, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please fill up the form below.