Corporate Team Building Facilitator
Team Building Facilitator
This is a part-time/full-time role needed for our corporate team building business line – SuperRace or SuperTEAM. Usually the program runs for 3 to 6 hours depending on the clients booking arrangement, with different activities designed within the park, targeting our 5 key elements – trust, engagement, communication, leadership, and teamwork.
We are looking for energetic and detail-oriented team builders who would like to be part and work in fun and awesome environment. ALL equipment will be provided.
- Assist in planning the activities, setting up all the equipment and other materials needed for the event
- Facilitate the team building program to our corporate clients (1:10 ratio)
- Ensure safety of the clients while delivering the program
- Manage a station or assigned role during the program
- Main person who will be responsible for the briefing and debriefing
- At least 1-year experience as corporate team building facilitator or event management focusing in team building
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, and ability to work in a diverse team and environment
- Leadership coaching or low or high event certification will have an advantage
- Ability to deliver the program in English Language is a MUST.