Assistant Sales Manager
Assistant Sales Manager
- Responsible for the development and implementation of group sales strategies of SuperPark.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve incremental attendance and targeted sales revenue in relation to local corporate companies, schools, sports associations, travel trade, MICE end-users and tourism authorities. These opportunities include birthday parties, corporate team building activities, school field trip, programs etc.
- Formulate the overall sales strategy, systems, procedures and business priorities for different markets to drive sustainable business results.
- Build and maintain solid relationships and drive business with different customers. Follow up incoming enquiries and provide regular updates on products and services to customers over the phone, email as well as conduct sales pitches, product presentations, park inspections, and post-event evaluation to drive repeat visits.
- Establish and maintain databases and develop mechanisms for reaching out to clients.
- Coordinate with the Operation and Program team to seek support on the execution of sales events with the purpose of overcoming operational and product barriers and facilitate the sales conversion efficiencies.
- Provide insightful sales pace updates, market forecasts, and competitive analysis. Prepare reports, update account information, trade and competitors’ intelligence to the company senior management to facilitate overall business planning.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in the execution of tactical promotions or advertising campaigns with key partners, in order to drive maximum revenue and exposure from the responsible sales area.
- Degree in hospitality management, sales & marketing, business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in sales & marketing. Industry of Theme park or Education is a plus.
- Strong sales skills and a demonstrable track record of sales.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Be creative, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Humble but ambitious, organized, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English ( Ability to converse in Chinese is an added-value)
In addition to great career prospects, significant training and the opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting environment, we offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. To apply for this position, please fill up the form below.